Why did Davis go after Hyde? He was not happy.

Snutchy

The Boss: " Hope employee A performs much better."

Middle Manager: "What if he doesn't? And what about the employee break room lunches he's been stealing?"

The Boss: "This is not the time to deal with that. We have a forced layoff coming and we will take the lunch room video with us to the meeting regarding him with ownership"

Middle Manager: "Well, I'm not packing until after that. I'm going out to the lunch buffets."

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

I'm not convinced the effort is the problem here.

I'm convinced that he is unable to put forth the effort necessary to make his 33 year old body perform better without the aid of PEDs and full time workouts pre family guy. 

11 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I know it's part of the job but man I hate getting lied to.

Just colors everything I hear from that person in the future.

9 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Ooooff...ooooooofffff!!!! someone just walked past me with a 34/32 Easton, ball tapped me and I'm doubled over in pain.

Read that last sentence.  And then read it again.  And while you're at it, read it a third time.  

We're in it for the long haul, ladies and germs.  

This entire quote tells me that Elias is saying that he doesn't have the ability cut Chris Davis. That means this is an ownership thing and it's beginning to be the first black mark on the ownership of the sons.

We all know that Elias and Hyde know that Chris Davis doesn't belong on this team. It's ashamed that ownership won't let him make the right move for the organization.

• Upvote 3

Just now, weams said:

I'm convinced that he is unable to put forth the effort necessary to make his 33 year old body perform better without the aid of PEDs and full time workouts pre family guy. 

I was talking more about the pitching comments than I was about Davis. 

RE: Davis. I have no idea what his problem is. I'm not going down the PED route without ample evidence, unless you're talking about his ADHD medicine.

11 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Show me any evidence that Davis "has a lot of talent".  Compared of course to actual ML ballplayers.

He had that talent. He may no longer. I'd assume he could not get back to the former level of performance were he to use the PEDs again and go back to being a workout warrior.