Aug 23 O's Yanks

THELTSHOW

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You conceded a lot faster than section34 did. He never conceded. He said a lot of really goofy stuff that night. :D

Seriously, I mean, I've heard him gush over Vlad Guerrero...he's an Angels fan, too. I've heard him gush over Ichiro...must be a Mariner fan...etc.

You made a good point. I am not a fan of Thorne and combine that with a hatred of the Yankees and Red Sox and you have the perfect storm. Ask my wife....I will admit if I might be wrong....errrrrr maybe not.:)

I am hating the umps right now also.

Well I wish they would have shown more than one replay. And now Huff Daddy smacks one to the gap.

I think they spent too much time showing Roberts' initial reaction and then was caught behind the "next batter up" 8 ball. Or maybe they didn't have a better angle so they didn't bother. They showed the one angle twice.

Once again Trembley is caught snoozing on the bench! Seriously dude, your team is getting [expletive]d by the umps on every call so far, they seriously blow another call and the manager is leaning on the railing chewing his cud. :rolleyestf:

Weird thing was he came out to argue the play at the plate, which they got right. I thought he'd at least come out to protect Roberts, since Roberts was arguing. That's usually when he'll actually pop out during an inning, otherwise he chats between innings.

Weird thing was he came out to argue the play at the plate, which they got right. I thought he'd at least come out to protect Roberts, since Roberts was arguing. That's usually when he'll actually pop out during an inning, otherwise he chats between innings.

Maybe when he went out the first thing he got the sense that the umps were going to have short fuses with him tonight... still... who do the Orioles need not thrown out of the game more, one of their best players or the manager who can do his job just as well from the clubhouse runway??

Archived