Astrogate reminds me of Ray a Rice situation

atomic

It's more like the Spygate situation than Ray Rice.    
I was reading the Yankees forum and they are convinced the Astros walk off HR in the playoffs against them was based on the Astros having the signs, and some are calling for lifetime bans.

Yet the Yankees won the WS with A-Rod and Clemens in the juice (PED).  Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick Hiker said:

It's more like the Spygate situation than Ray Rice.    
I was reading the Yankees forum and they are convinced the Astros walk off HR in the playoffs against them was based on the Astros having the signs, and some are calling for lifetime bans.

Yet the Yankees won the WS with A-Rod and Clemens in the juice (PED).  Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. 

While it may not be true there are rumblings now that they were also doing it. 

I'd hate to lose to a cheating team and I get that, but I'd wait for the dust to settle before hopping on the high horse.

Although you make a good point as well.

25 minutes ago, jerios55 said:

While it may not be true there are rumblings now that they were also doing it. 

I'd hate to lose to a cheating team and I get that, but I'd wait for the dust to settle before hopping on the high horse.

Although you make a good point as well.

That would be funny if it's revealed the Yankees were cheating with the signs too.