The MLB season can't begin without Mancini

wildcard

Many seem to believe that baseball is not being played because of the Coronavirus.   I think that is just a cover story.   The real reason for the delay in beginning games is that the games can't go on without Trey Mancini.   Its no coincidence that the games were called shortly after Trey's diagnoses.   

If we really want to know when the games will begin again just look into when Trey will be ready to play.    That's  the ticket.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Oriole1940 said:

Trey has no lack of prowess defensively at his real position, 1st base.  At Notre Dame he was league average there. But if a mis conception is repeated often enough the masses will believe it.

So as a younger man (defense peaks early) he was average defensively for a college player.  That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement of his prowess.

55 minutes ago, OsEatAlEast said:

This is as close as I could get. The singer is Charlotte Blackburn.

That was a lot of fun, especially the goofy rhymes. Hard to find out anything about Blackburn. Did you find a bio. somewhere?

33 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I hope that Trey recovers and has a healthy life beyond baseball. With that said, time and the playing of sports waits for nobody. I respectfully disagree that a nationwide pandemic happened to allow Trey more time to prepare for the baseball season.

Johnny S

Its Tomfoolery on my part.  Since we don't know how long it will be before Mancini can come back and we don't know how long the virus will shutdown baseball, I put the two together.