SNY Network (Mets owned) suggesting explore trade with Orioles

HOF19

4 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Their starting pitching getting thin with Stroman going on IL . Was just watching  virtual conference telecast with 4-5 of the Mets top beat writers and they seem serious .

I don't see the Mets taking on Cobb's contract.  Are they talking about Means?  One of the warm bodies?  I hope the O's don't trade their opening day starter in a cost cutting move.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lucky_13 said:

I can't see Elias trading Means unless the Mets overpay and Idk why the Mets would want Cobbs contract. 

Maybe they think they have a shot in a shortened season and are desperate. 

The team is on the block, maybe ownership doesn't care about adding the Cobb contract since he won't be the one paying it?

32 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't see the Mets taking on Cobb's contract.  Are they talking about Means?  One of the warm bodies?  I hope the O's don't trade their opening day starter in a cost cutting move.

You put that much value on Milone?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

If I was a Mets fan and this is the speculation, I would not be too happy. 

They like this  Asher Wojciechowski guy more than Wacha ( who has been b*tching to Mets management on how his role has been viewed by the Mets )..................(Wacha seems to view himself as a top-of-rotation guy )........He is now ranked as Mets #4 starter......4.76 ERA .......1.60 Whip in 2019 .........I see MR. Wojciechowski had a 1.31 Whip last year itching for the Orioles .

Edited by HOF19

17 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

They like this  Asher Wojciechowski guy more than Wacha ( who has been b*tching to Mets management on how his role has been viewed by the Mets )..................(Wacha seems to view himself as a top-of-rotation guy )........He is now ranked as Mets #4 starter......4.76 ERA .......1.60 Whip in 2019 .........I see MR. Wojciechowski had a 1.31 Whip last year itching for the Orioles .

I meant to type pitching for the Orioles not "itching " ........Apologies .