What is more annoying?

PaulBako

What is more annoying?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What is more annoying?

• The Rays cowbells at Tropicana field
    • The Indians drums at the Jake

I look forward to the Rays being good for awhile (basically so the Yankees and Red Sox aren't guaranteed of winning the division and wildcard most years), but I have to admit that I don't like their cowbells. But what's worse is that song they play when they hit a hr (Feel the heat, Rays...feel the heat, Rays...). It just seems so cheesy.

But they have a fine young team. No doubt about that. My wife and I were talking about the Braves when they went from worst to first in the early 90s. They had 3 good young starting pitchers in Smoltz, Glavine and Avery. Well, the Rays have 5 good young starting pitchers, in addition to David Price waiting in the immediate wings. Now it remains to be seen if any of these Rays pitchers have careers as good as Smoltz and Glavine, but that's a lot of promising arms that have already experienced success at the mlb level.

I look forward to the Rays being good for awhile (basically so the Yankees and Red Sox aren't guaranteed of winning the division and wildcard most years), but I have to admit that I don't like their cowbells. But what's worse is that song they play when they hit a hr (Feel the heat, Rays...feel the heat, Rays...). It just seems so cheesy.

Let me introduce you to Orioles Magic:D

Archived