Bring on the Terps

Sports Guy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland is completely laughable. This performance is something Gary Williams should be embarrassed about.

They look like they are making it up as they go along, and they are doing a horrible job. They turn the ball over more than a high school team. They play zero team defense. Actually, they play less than zero team defense. Mike Jones is the most undisciplined player I can remember seeing.

18 TURNOVERS IN THE FIRST HALF, and they shot 8-28. Absolutely laughable.

I thought we were playing Duke, not the Lakers.

MD has the intensity tonight, just can't get anything. Duke is moving the ball very smoothly and they find the open man.

This Duke team is very good. MD relies too much on jump shots for not having the kind of players that are pure shooters. We need to establish some kind of an offense. We can't run the execute the same way against Duke than we can against Corpus Cristy.

I just hope some of these shots start going in. Men vs. Boys out there right now.

Oh...Mike Jones needs to get in the game and stay in the game.

This isn't about Duke being very good or men vs boys, this is about MD playing terribly bad offense. They have been careless with the ball, have had no flow, no setup plays that have been run well, and can't make open shots.

Archived