Orioles try to sweep their way to a .500 record in Oakland

SteveA

Just now, scOtt said:

ESPN won't load. Amazon, Mapquest, I.M.D.B., BBRef, BibleGateway, all those...

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.amazon.com. The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future).

Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_FUTURE_RESPONSE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

ALL those working in Chrome... :ohlord:

8 minutes ago, scOtt said:

They used to be the shiznit, last two years they have been worse than I.E.

I think it comes from their stepped-up efforts to preserve user privacy. I trust them to get it straightened out in the coming months. Will never go to IE in any case!

Just now, Beysbol said:

Grow a beard like you're friend! I have very long one myself. Longer than your friend. Lol. ✝️

And they're all cousins. We have 6 or 7 cousins that go down there together.

Sadly no Uncles left...

I don't understand why people talk about shutdown innings. If a pitcher could will himself to pitch a scoreless inning based on the game situation, every game would be a shutout. Zimmermann is losing because his stuff is not that good and his command is lacking today, not because he doesn't understand that ties are better than deficits.

Just now, LA2 said:

I think it comes from their stepped-up efforts to preserve user privacy. I trust them to get it straightened out in the coming months. Will never go to IE in any case!

Well.. OF COURSE that! :P 

Just now, Moshagge3 said:

I don't understand why people talk about shutdown innings. If a pitcher could will himself to pitch a scoreless inning based on the game situation, every game would be a shutout. Zimmermann is losing because his stuff is not that good and his command is lacking today, not because he doesn't understand that ties are better than deficits.

Ben just talking about no FB command.