How many moves tomorrow?

bpilktree

The pen has to be on fumes so we know we need atleast two guys from minors as all the length guys were used today.  So who goes down, who comes up, and are their any 40 man roster moves?

I will say Zimmerman and Eshleman up.

Mckenna and Aiken down

Waddell put on waivers.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm having a heck of a time trying to muster up some care at this point.

I think everyone knew we couldn’t compete with the big boys yet.  So far we have played 28 of the 40 games against the teams in first place or the Yankees who are World Series favorites in Al, so I am not giving up, the schedule was brutal to start 20 of first 40 vs Sox and Yankees.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

I think everyone knew we couldn’t compete with the big boys yet.  So far we have played 28 of the 40 games against the teams in first place or the Yankees who are World Series favorites in Al, so I am not giving up, the schedule was brutal to start 20 of first 40 vs Sox and Yankees.  

It isn't that.  It is I know no one interesting is going to be called up.  Promote the right guys and I'm invested even if they keep losing.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

I find myself spending more time on milb.com than following the O's these days.  GrayRod with 11 K's!   More big nights from Terrin Vavra and Gunnar Henderson!  

Shame BA went 100% behind a pay wall.  I'd posted their weekly hotsheet  for years.

12 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

I find myself spending more time on milb.com than following the O's these days.  GrayRod with 11 K's!   More big nights from Terrin Vavra and Gunnar Henderson!  

Seeing prospects getting called up is about the only reason to be interested in the rest of the season and every time Means pitches. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 12:28 AM, LocoChris said:

It’s absolutely absurd that we haven’t played TB or TOR yet. We’ve played the MFY and BOS 3 times. 

Agreed. Whoever picked the schedule entirely ****** us from the start. We have played how many number one in their division teams? It’s trucking absurd. We got a short reprieve playing the rangers and we beat em up but come on MLB. We get it, you hate the Orioles.

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2021 at 2:56 AM, Explosivo said:

Agreed. Whoever picked the schedule entirely ****** us from the start. We have played how many number one in their division teams? It’s trucking absurd. We got a short reprieve playing the rangers and we beat em up but come on MLB. We get it, you hate the Orioles.

While we’ve done poorly against them this spring, I’ve always felt it was advantageous to play the really good teams early.   A lot of times they haven’t really hit their stride yet.    Plus, their depth advantage usually shows up more later in the season.   At the end of the day, we’re playing both New York and Boston 19 times, so I don’t see how the timing of those games really matters too much.