John Means.... cheating?

Todd-O

4 minutes ago, Todd-O said:

his fingers definitely stick in the video from earlier this year

Definitely stick?  Not seeing it.

Also not seeing any substance on his hands.  Not seeing it on the ball.  

What looks like a nervous tic/habit is getting pounced on by these internet video makers who are like crabs in a bucket trying to be the next media mogul like Jomboy.  They're just grasping at straws and hoping something sticks.  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Todd-O said:

Yes, you’re right.  Obviously every tacky substance has color. ?

pitchers don’t t just reach into a glove and rub their finger tips on one particular spot.

Whoops, you're right.  It's certainly not human nature to have repeatable habits and tics such as that.  I suppose Means constantly throwing the ball in his glove before delivering a pitch is a sign that he's doctoring the ball, too.  

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

The second.the league starts caring I'll start.

Exactly.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wildcard said:

This rumor is actually good for Means because it gives the hitter something else to think about.  Is he applying a substance or not.   I don't see any proof but it puts it in the back of hitters minds.

From what I've heard a majority of pitchers are doing something of the sort and the hitters don't care.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Oriole1940 said:

Losers that can not even spell morality think they are funny by trying to destroy  successful people.  Ignore them, maybe they will go away. We know what he is doing, but many in the masses do not.

He's probably using a technically illegal substance to improve his grip on the ball.