I didn't want to mention it but......

scOtt

6 minutes ago, milbest77 said:

I don’t think any effort has been put in whatsoever from day 1. I think Elias and company jumped ship from Houston knowing what allegations may be coming down the pike. BUT, that is merely my opinion to which I am entitled?

I don't disagree.  ?

13 minutes ago, milbest77 said:

I don’t think any effort has been put in whatsoever from day 1. I think Elias and company jumped ship from Houston knowing what allegations may be coming down the pike. BUT, that is merely my opinion to which I am entitled?

So does this make Elias the Lyle Lanley of MLB? ?

235px-Marge_vs._the_Monorail_(promo_card

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, half hop said:

have tried and tried to upload pictures, vid. clips, etc....can't figure it out...can ya help a brother out

You can't upload something from your computer or phone.  Has to be a URL link to something on the web.

When I take a picture, say when I'm at a game, and want to upload it to OH, the only way I can do it is tweet the photo and then put a link to my tweet.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

You can't upload something from your computer or phone.  Has to be a URL link to something on the web.

When I take a picture, say when I'm at a game, and want to upload it to OH, the only way I can do it is tweet the photo and then put a link to my tweet.

I have to upload mine to my home computer, then upload to my PhotoBucket account. VERY difficult straight from my phone.

Like you said URL from like Google Images or from youboob.

Just now, scOtt said:

I have to upload mine to my home computer, then upload to my PhotoBucket account. VERY difficult straight from my phone.

Like you said URL from like Google Images or from youboob.

Right.  Photo Bucket gives you a URL, just like Twitter 

3 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

Whatever. Its a lost season so might as well try and get the 1st pick. I would be more upset if they finish 2nd or 3rd worst. 

Meh. Unless it's Adley at #1 I think it's a lottery chance #1 to #5 or so. 2nd or 3rd isn't the end of the world.

1 hour ago, scOtt said:

Meh. Unless it's Adley at #1 I think it's a lottery chance #1 to #5 or so. 2nd or 3rd isn't the end of the world.

There is a higher ranked prospect next year then Adley though.  Elijah Green is compared to Bryce Harper and the expected number 1 pick so if you gonna finish bad this year to be dead last and get the number 1 pick in 2022.

3 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

There is a higher ranked prospect next year then Adley though.  Elijah Green is compared to Bryce Harper and the expected number 1 pick so if you gonna finish bad this year to be dead last and get the number 1 pick in 2022.

I don't follow the draft like you guys, so.... JUST LOSE BABY! ?

• Haha 1