Monday June 28: Orioles at Astros Are we losing yet?

GuidoSarducci

5 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Mountcastle is walking all the time now?  Who stole the old Mountcastle and gave us this eagle eyed kid?

Would you throw Ryan Mountcastle a strike unless the bases were loaded with the hitters hitting behind him?

1 minute ago, accinfo said:

Would you throw Ryan Mountcastle a strike unless the bases were loaded with the hitters hitting behind him?

Most of the time you shouldn't throw him a strike anyways. Except for some improvement lately, he swings at EVERYthing.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Most of the time you shouldn't throw him a strike anyways. Except for some improvement lately, he swings at EVERYthing.

I agree but he has gotten better.  I'll take what he has done the last 6 weeks.

You could make a case for bringing in someone like Lakins now that we have the 5 run lead.

But with Lakins giving is 4 very good relief innings the other day, and knowing we are going to be starting either Alex Wells or someone from Norfolk tomorrow, I think it's more likely we'll need length from Lakins tomorrow than a high leverage inning from Fry.

So I agree with keeping Fry in here.