2021 MLB Trade Deadline Deals

SteveA

Just now, Yardball85 said:

Wow.  Twins got Austin Martin plus from Toronto for Berrios. 

MLB scroll says Simeon Woods-Richardson too.    For a 2023 free agent!!

This morning saw Kyle Gibson was Padres backup - Elias might get really John Means tested these three hours if SDP happens to like him.

1 minute ago, OrioleDog said:

MLB scroll says Simeon Woods-Richardson too.    For a 2023 free agent!!

This morning saw Kyle Gibson was Padres backup - Elias might get really John Means tested these three hours if SDP happens to like him.

I would assume that Elias doesn't like Austin Martin and wouldn't have taken Martin, Woods Richardson for Means.  But that is quite the haul.  I'd be much more open to trading Means now...

• Haha 1

Blue Jays must not be nearly as high on Martin which is very interesting. He has practically no power and his terrible at short but still has elite discipline and good bat to ball skills. This is very shocking. Woods-Richardson would've been a fantastic get on his own. 

1 minute ago, Yardball85 said:

I would assume that Elias doesn't like Austin Martin and wouldn't have taken Martin, Woods Richardson for Means.  But that is quite the haul.  I'd be much more open to trading Means now...

It could make an interesting afternoon.   Kyle Gibson is having a good year (until his last few bumps), but everyone knows Kyle Gibson is...not very good.