Fri July 16: Kansas City here we come

SteveA

Just now, SteveA said:
6 minutes ago, jdwilde1 said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oH5UPcgMWTw

So, this game happened 32 years and a day ago.  It was a wee bit more exciting than this game.

I went to 45 games in 1989, by far my most ever, before or since.  But not that one.  Watched that one at Hooters in the Inner Harbor.

And the next night they pulled out another win in the 9th on a ball down the first base line that probably would have been overturned on replay if the game was played in 2021.  That season was a lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

When is the next season?  We need to see who lives and who dies.  And I need to see Monica...

https://images.app.goo.gl/e6UwwFqVz3CWZjXy6

Latest chatter is November. Just started watching last yeat. Family member gave us DVD from first 2 seasons. Got hooked right away. Watched season 3. 

I don’t watch many shows but love that one. Can’t wait.  

Yeah,,,, easy on the eyes to say the least. 

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I remember Doug Vader the Angels manager still being upset over the home run call, that he was ejected turning in the lineup card to the umpires before the game started the next day.

Yeah, great stuff.

10 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I went to 45 games in 1989, by far my most ever, before or since.  But not that one.  Watched that one at Hooters in the Inner Harbor.

I recall being at the game Komminsk went over the fence. Won that game. 

My dad got free tickets for the last 2 Sunday games that year including last Home game. Lost both. Last one to the Yankees who sucked that year. 

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

Really good show.... you can binge the first three seasons. Should take you all of a week.

1 minute ago, Il BuonO said:

Really good show.... you can binge the first three seasons. Should take you all of a week.

4 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I would highly recommend it.  

I am looking for a new television show to watch and was considering this one. Will probably go with Yellowstone when I want to binge watch something again. 

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I am looking for a new television show to watch and was considering this one. Will probably go with Yellowstone when I want to binge watch something again. 

Paramount showed all 3 seasons over July 4th weekend. Maybe they will do it again before new year starts. Of course DVD is option. 

I know we live in a world with many options but that and Jack Ryan on Amazon which is being delayed are about the only shows I watch other than sports. 

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Don’t know if anyone has AppleTV, but a totally different show from Yellowstone is Ted Lasso w/ Jason Sudeikis from SNL, pretty funny.

So, I’m sure Kevin Brown won’t be referencing it.

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Paramount showed all 3 seasons over July 4th weekend. Maybe they will do it again before new year starts. Of course DVD is option. 

I know we live in a world with many options but that and Jack Ryan on Amazon which is being delayed are about the only shows I watch other than sports. 

I watch Yellowstone w/ my Amazon subscription.