Found This Interesting (RE: Streaming)

Robh21223

Looking into streaming Orioles games and found out only 3 teams in MLB don't allow streaming of their games.

Baltimore Orioles

Washington Nationals

Los Angeles Dodgers

This organization is a collossal mess from the top on down. Will we ever have ownership that actually cares about their fanbase? The Angelos family sure seems to not care at all about the fans.

• Robh21223 changed the title to Found This Interesting (RE: Streaming)

I don't think they want to sell.  I think they want to move to a bigger, warmer climate.  Charlotte ?,  Las Vegas ?, Mexico City ?

Clearly they want the situation to get more desperate.  They should have been Drafting those near MLB-ready pitchers beginning in 2019 after Rutschman early and often in the 3 Elias drafts.

I would be happy to be wrong.

• Confused 1

Just now, waynebug said:

I don't think they want to sell.  I think they want to move to a bigger, warmer climate.  Charlotte ?,  Las Vegas ?, Mexico City ?

Clearly they want the situation to get more desperate.  They should have been Drafting those near MLB-ready beginning in 2019 after Rutschman early and often in the 3 Elias drafts.

They did.  Kjerstad for instance was supposed to be a fast-track guy.

57 minutes ago, Robh21223 said:

Looking into streaming Orioles games and found out only 3 teams in MLB don't allow streaming of their games.

Baltimore Orioles

Washington Nationals

Los Angeles Dodgers

This organization is a collossal mess from the top on down. Will we ever have ownership that actually cares about their fanbase? The Angelos family sure seems to not care at all about the fans.

MASN started streaming this year.   However I don't believe it's set up for every provider.  But if you get MASN from a provider, you can stream it if it is set up for your provider.   It is for Verizon.  

18 minutes ago, waynebug said:

Clearly they want the situation to get more desperate.  They should have been Drafting those near MLB-ready pitchers beginning in 2019 after Rutschman early and often in the 3 Elias drafts.

I’ll be upfront that I haven’t looked into the subject of the Orioles moving to a new location but the reason I haven’t looked into it is because it seems silly.  The Orioles aren’t going anywhere. 

22 minutes ago, waynebug said:

I have Dish.  MASN is not offered.  None of the local

Hampton Roads cable or satellite companies offer MASN.

I think Dish just dumped MASN and a bunch of other RSN's within the past year, right?   I have a friend in Richmond who is a Nats fan and he complains that Dish dumped MASN between last season and this season.

1 hour ago, yark14 said:

Huh?  I watch almost every Oriole game streaming on MLB.tv.

You have to be out of the MASN viewing area or using a VPN. MLB.tv blacks out Orioles games if you can subscribe to MASN on your local cable or satellite provider.

It sucks because I have no reason to subscribe to MLB.tv because of the blackout rules.