So, what are we going to talk about now?

Frobby

14 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Nothing is wrong except the technical differences, which, you know, make them all completely different sports.

Thats like saying NASCAR and the 400 meter hurdles are the same thing.  Both involve humans going around in a circle and seeing who finishes first.  

This is like Big Bang Theory when Amy shows the guys that absolutely nothing Indiana Jones did for two hours of run time had any impact whatsoever on the outcome of the movie.  You're just not ready to accept it.  I readily accept that there are differences between the other sports, but maintain that they are intrinsically alike.

Note/Edit:  I should include smiley faces here somewhere since it's all in good fun.

Just now, Barnaby Graves said:

I will answer any questions you guys have for me.

Any?

I've got a question that been bothering me all week that I'd love to have answered.

BCNR recently postponed tour dates to a health issue with one of the band members.  What's the nature of the health issue (I'm fine with not knowing which member it is to respect their privacy).

2 minutes ago, NCRaven said:

This is like Big Bang Theory when Amy shows the guys that absolutely nothing Indiana Jones did for two hours of run time had any impact whatsoever on the outcome of the movie.  You're just not ready to accept it.  I readily accept that there are differences between the other sports, but maintain that they are intrinsically alike.

Note/Edit:  I should include smiley faces here somewhere since it's all in good fun.

Wow, I'd never admit to watching something like Big Bang Theory just to make a point in an internet fight.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Any?

I've got a question that been bothering me all week that I'd love to have answered.

BCNR recently postponed tour dates to a health issue with one of the band members.  What's the nature of the health issue (I'm fine with not knowing which member it is to respect their privacy).

Bassist Tyler Hyde is on the IL with a sprained pancreas.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, NCRaven said:

You should, for awhile there I was worried about you.

1 minute ago, rudyrooster said:

Dumb question.  The Mets are currently without a manager.  Can they hire a manager during this lockout or is it againt the rules?

I'm not sure if they could hire a player/manager but just a manager would be fine.  They aren't part of the Player's Union.

Hmm that would be interesting if we did have an active player/manager.