Adley Rutschman 2022

Just Regular

25 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Looks like they stole 4 bases on him tonight.   3 by the same guy.  And yeah one throwing error.  Think im officially concerned about the arm now.  😞

The DeLuzio guy with 3 steals apparently faster than Neon Deion. Also 3 steals on Sedlock. SB’s not in a vacuum of course, takes 2 or 3 to tango and Buck loved his TTP readings.

29 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Looks like they stole 4 bases on him tonight.   3 by the same guy.  And yeah one throwing error.  Think im officially concerned about the arm now.  😞

I'm not concerned.  I mean, he's supposed to be great behind the plate and a lot of bases can be stolen off the pitcher.  We survived Buck and the kinky obsession with TTP.

Let's be honest, we drafted him because he can mash.

9 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm not concerned.  I mean, he's supposed to be great behind the plate and a lot of bases can be stolen off the pitcher.  We survived Buck and the kinky obsession with TTP.

Interesting.  You spell "pitch frame" with an m??  ;)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

"Don't scout the statline" is a common refrain, but gotta think that goes double for stolen base rate off a catcher. Only so much he can do. Need to see the video with a stopwatch to make any judgments.

• Upvote 1

Remember how JTrea used to start threads like “O’s fans held hostage” as he wanted us to sign the 20M flavor of the month 1B? I feel those threads are necessary to describe Rutschman being held hostage in Norfolk. It’s enough. Get him to Baltimore Monday. 

1 hour ago, waroriole said:

Remember how JTrea used to start threads like “O’s fans held hostage” as he wanted us to sign the 20M flavor of the month 1B? I feel those threads are necessary to describe Rutschman being held hostage in Norfolk. It’s enough. Get him to Baltimore Monday. 

All he has to do in hit.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, survivedc said:

The DeLuzio guy with 3 steals apparently faster than Neon Deion. Also 3 steals on Sedlock. SB’s not in a vacuum of course, takes 2 or 3 to tango and Buck loved his TTP readings.

I should certainly hope so.   Deion Sanders is 54 years old and had foot surgery last year and lost two toes to amputation.

• Haha 1