ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are they going to wag their finger and send us to our rooms?

I think you are safe. The dude who posted the original message might get sent to bed.

The site mod over there gets pretty tight about taking info from his sight and posting it elsewhere since it is a premium sight. But since this isn't something he is reporting, and it has nothing to do with MD sports, I can't see it being as big of a deal.

A lot of people seem to think my post meant to be an indictment of that type of media thinking. Its not, I think there are pluses and minuses to the O's signing Tex. And I think them saying its a bad signing could be correct. But I will say this.

That type of media coverage may be right but it is canned media, the same responses they will always be. Its a lazy way to go about addressing the potential orioles signing.

Not one of them will address the potential benefits. Its the same stories and the same reactions by the media, and thats just sad. The amount of analysis that will spent on an O's signing of Tex will be underwhelming, even if what is reported does have some truth value.

Right now, Belkast likely have nothing new to report. He's repeated many times that he will not break the signing.

He's optimistic, and it's obvious that SOMETHING is going on. Let's all just get a good night's sleep and pretend that tomorrow is Christmas. Hope we've all been good enough...

:D

Sleep? A little too early for me, especially with today's news... :disco:

Right now, Belkast likely have nothing new to report. He's repeated many times that he will not break the signing.

He's optimistic, and it's obvious that SOMETHING is going on. Let's all just get a good night's sleep and pretend that tomorrow is Christmas. Hope we've all been good enough...

:D

I agree Hank ...lets get ready to turn a few cans in the Hammock district to celebrate:D

One stinking 35-page thread on Tex is all they can muster? They don't deserve him!

That's because posts containing nothing but LOLcats and YouTube clips in that thread would get you suspended from the main board. The rules are just different. These threads are a little more. . .organic.

That's because posts containing nothing but LOLcats and YouTube clips in that thread would get you suspended from the main board. The rules are just different. These threads are a little more. . .organic.

I think even if you take those posts out, we still have that thread on SOSH beaten two or three times over. ;)

Archived