Teixeira watch part IX....The final stages?

Sports Guy

Oh man, you can't even imagine how great it is. I haven't stopped playing with mine since I got it! :rofl:

Why don't you rub it in a little more. Some of us aren't lucky enough. I mean, we work just as hard...it's just that things don't come as easy to us. It's not that we don't try...or deserve one...we just don't get a fair shake in life.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why don't you rub it in a little more. Some of us aren't lucky enough. I mean, we work just as hard...it's just that things don't come as easy to us. It's not that we don't try...or deserve one...we just don't get a fair shake in life.

Hey, I am a few props short of a third pip. How do you think I feel.:laughlol:

Someone remind me he is a powerhitting, gold glove first baseman who will be there when the pitching comes around and we're contending for the pennant. I need to be re-invigorated; I actually uttered, "Let the Yanks sign him to get this over with".

Sir Glenn of Guliver...I thou promise to ensure that the rights and wrongs of muffins and bagels charge the fact this will this never be!

If it makes you feel better, when I repped you earlier I saw another red pip jump up under your name. You are almost there little buddy! :clap3:

Archived