Friday, June 3: Adley Rutschman T-Shirt night and historic first game ever vs Cleveland Guardianas

SteveA

3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Wasn’t it 2 hours before for season plan and Eutaw was 2 hours before for all? Then 1.5 for rest of fans. I know some years they tweaked it. 

I think so.Also no special gate for season ticket holders. Also no napkins is funny to me and no ketchup,mustard stands. But not cleaning that up saves money.

2 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I think so.Also no special gate for season ticket holders. Also no napkins is funny to me and no ketchup,mustard stands. But not cleaning that up saves money.

I mean think about it. 

They are saying out loud our product is not worth getting here early for. 

3 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Haven't been to OPACY for maybe 6-7 years. Do they still have the good food there, like crab soup and cakes and beer can chicken (or was it turkey?)?

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

I think it's pretty much a given now.  If you have to depend on Harvey, your season has gone horribly wrong.

There was that great stretch of post-ASB starts until he got injured again.