Tuesday, June 14: O's at J's, second game of four

SteveA

Just now, waroriole said:

The guy is only here for 4 games. Let’s get our money’s worth. I’d think the manager would want to see as much as possible. 

I bet only having a two man bench kept Hyde from putting Stowers in the game. With only a two run lead, I'd put him in anyways and worry later if there's an injury. 

Like you said Stowers is only here for this series (until someone gets traded/hurt), so give him some at bats. 

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I bet only having a two man bench kept Hyde from putting Stowers in the game. With only a two run lead, I'd put him in anyways and worry later if there's an injury. 

Like you said Stowers is only here for this series (until someone gets traded/hurt), so give him some at bats. 

It’s a good excuse. I bet he wouldn’t have put him in anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

I was actually thinking about all these teams having various jerseys they wear. Like to change things up, but Baltimore doesn't do it at all. I may be mistaken, but it's the same uniforms every year. No kind of cool changes or anything like that. 

I'm hoping we get the city connect jersey's at some point

Now it isn't a question of whether he SWUNG or not, right?  It's whether he tried to get out of the way, which clearly he didn't.   So i don't think it can stand as a HBP.

And now it looks like it hit the bat, anyway

27 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

I like him as well and he's an extremely fast runner. I LOVE baseball players that can run. Speed on the base pads results in stolen bases and runs that are easily scored. Like McKenna coming around to score. 

It's even better when they can hit too.

• Upvote 1