$40 unlimited pass

Sports Guy

5 minutes ago, crowmst3k! said:

If I didn't have an infant at home, I'd be all over this. Great way to fill the seats on a potential playoff run. 

This is for standing room only, so they won’t “fill the seats”.

Still, it’s a great idea.  If I didn’t have young kids who need to sit, I would do it too. 

Enough younger people who don’t have kids and like to wander around and be in those areas will be all over this.

This is actually the second month they have done it. 

I did it in August, I have only actually attended one extra game thus far (when they brought up Stowers). But I am going tomorrow and I will also go tonight if Gunnar is brought up. I just walk over by myself after putting my two year-old to bed, getting there by the end of the second inning. I also used it to get extra Mullins and Boog bobbleheads and an extra 30th anniversary shirt.

I use the extra giveaway items for raffle baskets for charity events, so it is a cheap way to accrue them.

I renewed the pass for September and if they are still in the hunt I plan to go to as many games as I can for at least a few innings.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

This is actually the second month they have done it. 

I did it in August, I have only actually attended one extra game thus far (when they brought up Stowers). But I am going tomorrow and I will also go tonight if Gunnar is brought up. I just walk over by myself after putting my two year-old to bed, getting there by the end of the second inning. I also used it to get extra Mullins and Boog bobbleheads and an extra 30th anniversary shirt.

I use the extra giveaway items for raffle baskets for charity events, so it is a cheap way to accrue them.

I renewed the pass for September and if they are still in the hunt I plan to go to as many games as I can for at least a few innings.

I hadn’t realized they did this in august too.

It’s perfect for you.  Anyone living down there, especially within walking distance, who is an Os fan should consider it.

I live within walking distance and I've got the pass and tonight will unfortunately be the first night in August that I won't do it (tested positive this morning).

And I will say that it's gotten my butt in the seat every time, given that I've always been able to find an empty seat.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I hadn’t realized they did this in august too.

It’s perfect for you.  Anyone living down there, especially within walking distance, who is an Os fan should consider it.

Almost certainly my last year in the city. Moving out to the suburbs so the kids can have a yard and neighbor kids to run around with. Gotta take advantage of it while I can.

4 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Almost certainly my last year in the city. Moving out to the suburbs so the kids can have a yard and neighbor kids to run around with. Gotta take advantage of it while I can.

Smart move but hey, at least you get to go out to this team playing at this level.  If it’s going to end, ending it like this is pretty damn great.

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Smart move but hey, at least you get to go out to this team playing at this level.  If it’s going to end, ending it like this is pretty damn great.

Would rather wait another year or two when the window is truly open. Hopefully the city will at least let me renew my parking pass one extra time 😀.

I got it.   Used it twice so far and will probably use it again tomorrow or Thursday.   Had hoped to go to more games with it but it's turned out to be a busy month, moving my mother from a nursing home in upstate NY to an assisted living facility here in Maryland.  So I'll end up having spent $13.33/game.

I won't be renewing for September, just because that is another busy month for me with my VT season tickets starting to kick in.

But it's a good idea.   I can't stand the whole game because of my arthritic knees but I found cheap seats to sit in, unchecked, at both previous games, after watching a few innings from the rooftop bar until my knees started barking at me.   And I'm sure tomorrow or Thursday, whichever one I decide to go to, I'll have no problem finding a spot to sit as well.

For me I just pop over to the North Linthicum light rail station and it's $3.75 round trip to the stadium.   So before food or drink, even using it just 3 times, I'm under $20.

• Upvote 1