Saturday September 3: Orioles vs Athletics

SteveA

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

I think your correct with what we know.   But it seems that behind the scenes Odor is doing magical things making scared and unhappy boys into wonderful excited super great baseball men.   Or at least that is the propaganda being pumped out by Hyde.   

I dont buy it.  I think Odor has done his job of playing until some of our prospects were ready.  I think several are more capable than Odor.   Not even thinking of Urias.  Westburg and Joey Ortiz could play second.   Both would likely hit more than Odor now also.  

Odor is the one that painted the door.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

You guys ever go to the game and you have that one obnoxious loud fan that thinks everyone is at the game to hear them?

Yea, I got one of those douche bags in the section next to us.  

Your sure your not hearing an echo effect?

I kid I kid.  

7 minutes ago, LA2 said:

I think it was bold for him to cite Sevvy as a problem while he was here, but sort of a cheap shot this long after. For some unknown reason, his defense degenerated during his time with the Os . There were months when he was an important bat in the lineup--even batted clean-up some games.

Severino batting cleanup for the O's is more an indictment of the O's lineup last year than positive for Severino.