Monday, September 19: Tigers come to town

SteveA

Just now, Gurgi said:

Yeah I am proud of them but I am quick to get greedy.   We had a slight chance and I wanted to bask in the glory of making the playoffs and hearing all the announcers talk about how it was a miracle.   Instead we will have this semi-miracle season.   

Imagine how fun it would of been watching postseason baseball in Camden Yards this year.   

Of course to do that we would have had to win our first series which would have been entirely on the road.

Just now, Pat Kelly said:

I still feel like there is something wrong with their game planning and approach.  The great teams are mentally tough and come to play every day.  At times this team just checks out and can’t recover.  

At the beginning of the game for sure. Coming off a great comeback win yesterday and an awful team coming into your park you'd expect them to come out with a pulse.

4 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Yeah I am proud of them but I am quick to get greedy.   We had a slight chance and I wanted to bask in the glory of making the playoffs and hearing all the announcers talk about how it was a miracle.   Instead we will have this semi-miracle season.   

Imagine how fun it would of been watching postseason baseball in Camden Yards this year.   

Absolutely. But everything had to be perfectly executed, and this team just isn't there yet.