Apr 7th game vs Yankees Home Opener

Tony-OH

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

What is Melanie babbling about?  An “immersive experience” buying t-shirts?

Between her and the gov I think I'm catching a break watching in a bar with no sound.  Barely knew they were on, except the times they shrunk the game picture to go split screen.

• Upvote 2

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Note to MASN: If your computer streaming is going to crash during the game don't force me to watch a commercial when I have to restart the stream and miss out on game action.

Oh - I thought it was my wifi! Thanks for posting this

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Note to MASN: If your computer streaming is going to crash during the game don't force me to watch a commercial when I have to restart the stream and miss out on game action.

That's standard.  Whenever you stop it and restart it you also have to sit through about a minute of commercials even if there is action going on.

2 minutes ago, justD said:

That was a helluva catch by Judge there, especially holding it snowcone up off the turf.  Impressive. 

It was a good dive, but in my opinion Mullins wouldn’t have needed to dive for a ball like that.   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

That's standard.  Whenever you stop it and restart it you also have to sit through about a minute of commercials even if there is action going on.

It's greed, MASN already has my money and they want to squeeze out another fifty cents forcing me to watch a commercial because I have the audacity to stream the game instead of watching on television.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s