What Elias' "Win Now Plan" means for players at AAA.

wildcard

3 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Sure, that’s why I was asking what prior beaten topics were. You’ve given me one answer in Sisco, apparently. Was that about getting him to the majors, what a bust he was, or what?

Excuse me, I gave you two answers.

Seriously people bitching about folks beating dead horses is completely played out and a waste of time on par with whatever comment is being complained about.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Excuse me, I gave you two answers.

Seriously people bitching about folks beating dead horses is completely played out and a waste of time on par with whatever comment is being complained about.

So you’d rather hear someone complaining about Frazier, than hear someone imploring people to stop complaining about Frazier?

whatever you say man. 

4 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

So you’d rather hear someone complaining about Frazier, than hear someone imploring people to stop complaining about Frazier?

whatever you say man. 

Yep.

I'd rather someone complain about something other than someone else complaining.

Do you think whining about someone complaining about something causes them to stop?

Do you think anyone is going...man I sure want to post about Frazier but geez, I'm worried about getting hit with a dead horse comment?

It's even less productive than a normal complaint.

So yea, that's what I say, Chum.

20 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Yep.

I'd rather someone complain about something other than someone else complaining.

Do you think whining about someone complaining about something causes them to stop?

Do you think anyone is going...man I sure want to post about Frazier but geez, I'm worried about getting hit with a dead horse comment?

It's even less productive than a normal complaint.

So yea, that's what I say, Chum.

What I’d rather see is people shutting about Frazier and moving on. But that’s not going to happen. I’ll move on.