1/27 Maryland vs. BC

PaulBako

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice to see Vasquez get his head out of his ass and play like he is capable tonight. His performances have been pathetic over the past two weeks. Let's hope the team rallys off of Milbourne's recent energy and plays with some heart tonight.

Go Terps!

It would be nice to see Vasquez get his head out of his ass and play like he is capable tonight. His performances have been pathetic over the past two weeks. Let's hope the team rallys off of Milbourne's recent energy and plays with some heart tonight.

Go Terps!

No worries, check the thread I just started, it's literally begging Vasquez to prove me wrong. These are the types of things that get him going. I want him to kick butt tonight, then sign up for the OH and tell me to "shut the **** up."

I like how the announcer said Maryland's been doing a lot better on the boards this game, we're competitive there as opposed to this weekend.

Umm, 40 seconds had transpired in the game, perhaps a little premature?

HAHA, i was thinking the same thing.

Gotta love Adrian Bowie.

I like how the announcer said Maryland's been doing a lot better on the boards this game, we're competitive there as opposed to this weekend.

Umm, 40 seconds had transpired in the game, perhaps a little premature?

Mike Patrick used to be very good, he's entering Summerall territory now though.

Milbourne's game is looking sexy right now.

Although that was a completely BS blocking foul called. What the F was the ref looking at, a blatant charge, Milbourne was standing still for a full second at least. Jackson took a dribble and jumped about 4 feet while Milbourne was standing still, one of the worst block calls I can remember seeing.

Archived