Brnovich 2023

Sports Guy

Just now, glenn__davis said:

Great news.  Now let's see him on the mound and get Zack Peek and Brandon Young up and running again.  And who knows where Carter Baumler is?

It certainly will be nice to get these good arms back in the system. What their long term role and upside will be is obviously tbd but the talent is there for them to be contributors somewhere.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, glenn__davis said:

Great news.  Now let's see him on the mound and get Zack Peek and Brandon Young up and running again.  And who knows where Carter Baumler is?

Feel like I heard Baumler is due back soon. I have no idea what his issue has been, but he's missed a lot of time. 

Brnovich was a guy I had some hope for. Not sure if his stuff plays at the ML level, but glad to have him back so we can find out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

5 Ks through 4ip so far.  Tall guy looks taller than 6’2”.    Looks like he’s bringing it pretty good and has some good secondaries. 

Gave up a dinger after falling behind.  A little wild, but the stuff looks pretty solid.  Havnt heard any radar readings.  

Edited by emmett16

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...