Braves 2023

Just Regular

3 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Wow...that's incredible.   I do get to watch a lot of Braves games as I'm in SC now.  They have a very good team and remind me a lot of the Orioles.   Many young guys that really seem to enjoy playing together.    Of course, winning always helps with all of that "chemistry" stuff.  :)

Edited by clapdiddy

• 2 weeks later...

With a week to go, only 2 reserves have cleared 80 PA all season - the luxury C2 Travis d'Arnaud and Kevin Pillar.

I hope for the same basic deal as the Peak Adley lineups arrive - it'd be run-tastic to see a season where 7000 PA occur and Jordan Westburg is clearly the worst hitter who takes any significant portion of them.

Toronto announced Ricky Tiedemann to the Arizona Fall League yesterday, but for ATL this summer's 1st round pick Hurston Waldrep was not among them.    We'll see if they consider the Garrett Crochet thing in a couple weeks.      Atlanta AAA saw Collin McHugh and Nick Anderson knocking off rust after summer sabbaticals as they challenge to be part of the Best 9-10 Arms a Club can muster for a tournament.