Seen at the Maryland State Fair

Natty

On 8/28/2023 at 2:08 PM, Sports Guy said:

Well it’s not me..unfortunately.

But has anyone checked @TonySoprano’s closet? :)

You worked for the ball club.  How far inside the turnstiles would that guy get before told to lose the jersey or leave?

The few jerseys I have are those of HOF'ers.  "F 'ers" would have a different connotation with the name Angelos. 😉

PS - I wonder where he got the jersey lettered.  The small company that did all their team lettering was a casualty of COVID closings.

14 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

You worked for the ball club.  How far inside the turnstiles would that guy get before told to lose the jersey or leave?

The few jerseys I have are those of HOF'ers.  "F 'ers" would have a different connotation with the name Angelos. 😉

PS - I wonder where he got the jersey lettered.  The small company that did all their team lettering was a casualty of COVID closings.

As soon as they saw it, he would have been asked to remove it.

3 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

Yes me too, I have some jersey’s I want to re letter and  I heard that shop had closed.