Tuesday, September 5: Orioles at Angels

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I know Cowser is not amazing in the field and looked awful flubbing a catch tonight in AAA but maybe Hays should get some time off to freshen up for the post season and maybe he should go on the IL for ten days?

I agree that Hays could use some refreshing, but they already have McKenna and Hicks to available to help with that. Tonight Mullins is getting a rest and Santander gets to stay off his feet. Maybe tomorrow it will be Hays turn to rest.

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

we might lose this ...largely because of a lack of clutch hitting when we need it...and Lopez ended up hurting us...

Yeah Elias trying to show confidence in him where he has not really warranted confidence at all.  He needs to mop up after a horrible game or only when we are winning big.   Lopez is not in a good space mentally.

4 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

That's why you like Gunnar Henderson playing 3rd base. I don't know of anyone with an arm as strong as he does.

Infielders?  The list is real short.  Elly, for sure.  Statcast has Casey Schmitt and Gabriel Arias ahead of Gunnar as well.  That's it.

Elly's arm is stronger, and I'd buy Arias' arm being stronger.  I'm not really sure about Schmitt.  His max velo is lower than Gunnar's.

Edited by Hallas