Santander for Bieber

Sports Guy

Santander for Bieber  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade Santander for Shane Bieber?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, HakunaSakata said:

I didn't realize that he was out that long, but honestly that was a pretty minor part of my post. The suggested trade offer is still unbelievably lopsided. 

To be clear, I agreed with the rest of your post. I agree that Clase will cost a significant amount. Cleveland wants controllable hitters. The only positions that I think are set are Naylor and Manzardo at first/DH, Jose at 3rd, Kwan in LF, and Gimenez at 2nd or SS. A package for Clase would likely need to start with either Kjerstad or Cowser given that Clase’s contract would provide any team with 5 years of control at a very reasonable price, and the price of relief pitching on the open market. I just wanted to point out that Espino isn’t ready.

4 hours ago, Sydnor said:

To be clear, I agreed with the rest of your post. I agree that Clase will cost a significant amount. Cleveland wants controllable hitters. The only positions that I think are set are Naylor and Manzardo at first/DH, Jose at 3rd, Kwan in LF, and Gimenez at 2nd or SS. A package for Clase would likely need to start with either Kjerstad or Cowser given that Clase’s contract would provide any team with 5 years of control at a very reasonable price, and the price of relief pitching on the open market. I just wanted to point out that Espino isn’t ready.

Gotcha and no worries. I also think the Guardians might be interested in Westberg. I'm not quite as bullish on his as everyone else. 

• Upvote 1