Saturday, February 24 vs Red Sox in Sarasota

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Babkins said:

Did Heasley just vomit before the 2–1 offering?

Or 1–2, rather. I swear the mound camera cut to him puking, then spitting, before he went to 3–2 and gave up the bomb. Saw him wipe his mouth with the back of his sleeve, too. Not sure he’s feeling his best out there. 

Just now, Babkins said:

Or 1–2, rather. I swear the mound camera cut to him puking, then spitting, before he went to 3–2 and gave up the bomb. Saw him wipe his mouth with the back of his sleeve, too. Not sure he’s feeling his best out there. 

Could be nerves. New team and first appearance and all.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Damn, seems like everything is blurry on this telecast like they are using the first HD camera's ever.

It’s weird — I saw the Rockies game, free MLB.TV yesterday and it was clear camera work from start to finish. I really wonder if that centerfield camera is a robo-cam, mounted on the wall getting blown around by that breeze out of centerfield.

Switched over to NESN on MLB.tv and it's 10000x better than MASN. After signing players to extensions, Rubenstein's next order of business is to fix MASN. It's an absolute cheap, garbage production in all aspects.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

yea this made no sense 

It’s pretty common in spring training that they bring a guy in to finish an inning when another guy reaches his pitch count, then go with their planned pitcher the next inning.  But I was hoping to see more of Armbruester.  He’s a big guy, I didn’t realize that.  

• Upvote 1