4/2 Vs. Royals

Morgan423

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

If you could have any walk up song, what would you choose?

I'd go with Limelight by Rush. 

Spring from Vivaldi's 4 Seasons.  Think how funny a contrast that would be.  I'd also strut to plate with absolute grace.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I know Grant well...one hell of a great, classy person....had a great mother and father too...Im thrilled he's a part owner...

Yea, my dad knew his father a little bit.  The whole family has always been pure class.

Edited by Sports Guy
  • Upvote 1

Just now, O's84 said:

Spring from Vivaldi's 4 Seasons.  Think how funny a contrast that would be.  I'd also strut to plate with absolute grace.

I think you might try the opening to the finale of Shostakovich five. It’s incredible. It’s aggressive, it makes the enemy run in fear.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

I think you might try the opening to the finale of Shostakovich five. It’s incredible. It’s aggressive, it makes the enemy run in fear.

Also a great pick.  Maybe sometime when I go to Camden I could suggest it to one of the players.  I doubt they'd go for either because it's not mainstream but hey, worth a shot.  It would really make the news and go viral.