4/4 Tides vs. Knights - How many do they put on the board tonight!

spleen1015

Is there eventually a place for all four of Norby, Stowers, Kjerstad and Mayo on the MLB roster or is it inevitable that one or two are traded?

Santander being a free agent helps and I’m of the opinion that Hays’ Orioles career is coming to a close sooner rather than later.

That opens up two spots but Cowser takes one.  Does Westburg become a utility guy, allowing Mayo to take over 3B?

Then you have Kjerstad and Mountcastle for 1B/DH but still one of Stowers or Norby on the bench.

It’s a good problem to have.

Edited by ArtVanDelay

3 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

Dang.  Holliday should have had that.   Is grass wet?  Might have skipped off wet grass but looked like a pretty easy hop to field.  

I thought he should have had it too.

5 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Is there eventually a place for all four of Norby, Stowers, Kjerstad and Mayo on the MLB roster or is it inevitable that one or two are traded?

Santander being a free agent helps and I’m of the opinion that Hays’ Orioles career is coming to a close sooner rather than later.

That opens up two spots but Cowser takes one.  Does Westburg become a utility guy, allowing Mayo to take over 3B?

Then you have Kjerstad and Mountcastle for 1B/DH but still one of Stowers or Norby on the bench.

It’s a good problem to have.

And then you have Basallo right around the corner. 

6 minutes ago, btdart20 said:

Charlotte is a beautiful backdrop for a game.

It sure is.  My mom's side of the family is from all over NC.  Have some cousins in Charlotte and have been visiting since the late 80's early 90's.  It's incredible how that city has grown.  

NC needs an MLB team.  Pretty sure there is a group from Charlotte and also the research triangle area (Raleigh-Durham) thats are serious about brining baseball to NC. 

Edited by emmett16

12 minutes ago, emmett16 said:

Dang.  Holliday should have had that.   Is grass wet?  Might have skipped off wet grass but looked like a pretty easy hop to field.  

8 minutes ago, btdart20 said:

I thought he should have had it too.

100% Holliday needs to catch that perfect one-hopper.