Tuesday, May 28: Orioles vs Red Sox

SteveA

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

This Red Sox staff is going away from fastballs and throwing more junk stuff…Os may have more trouble with this staff as the season goes on.

The Andrew Bailey approach

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Hopefully Grayson found something after the second inning to carry over to the next start.

72% str%.  28% swingstr%.

Why was he getting lit up?   Was it a command issue?

9 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I just came in here to say that when a lefty can throw three 91 mph Fastballs in the strike zone ans you strike out, you can not claim to be one of the best players in baseball.

Gunnar with one of his most embarrassing at bats in thr major leagues.

Sure Austin Hays sucked it up, and Mateo sucked it up, but they are no supposed to be on the best players in MLB.

I get having some patience maybe early in the game. Maybe you have some with no one on base. You can't take hittable pitches with the bases loaded. You have to be excited to do damage.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Malike said:

image.png.e1e80dc5c7da5778b7117a87d4281f66.png

image.png.2ec60771fef48703dde617d298e545f9.png

image.png.e37e83834300cdb61d698981ba767800.png

That’s really serious. At first, I thought whoever said that he had some undiagnosed arm injury was joking, but now I wonder what’s going on

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

Bernardino looks like a giant Joey Ortiz.

The Orioles need to call him Mr. Bernardino the way he's treating them like Little Leaguers.

No way with his stuff he should be dominating them. Yet hear we are gettin absolutely embarrased by 91-92 mph Fastball in the middle of the plate.

Almost t comical watching them try and hit this clear dominant reliever with unhittable stuff.

• Upvote 1