Live upset thread!

O's are Legends

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean he's made a Final 4. Did Roy Williams not ever win a big game until 2004?

He won an elite eight game at home yes...He's gotta be 1-10 in "big games".

Roy made 4 Final Fours at Kansas and three at Carolina (so far), won 11 Conference titles, and one National Title (so far).

UNC/LSU game is interesting at the half.

LSU is shooting terribly and haven't gotten much out of Thorton but they are within 9.

OTOH, the lead is at a point where UNC could go on a little spurt and put it out of reach.

LSU has got to get to the first TV timeout with the game still within reach.

Lawson doesn't look like he will be much of a factor but you never know.

Whew...Thank God Lawson got back in there. Much respect for LSU.

Yea...LSU couldn't hit a garbage 3 for me at the end of that game to cover the spread? :mad::mad:

Great game until the 7 minute mark and then LSU decided to be stupid on offense and UNC executed great.

Not very surprising that TH was a relative non factor in this game...It was all about Ellington the whole game and Lawson in the second half.

BTW, here's hoping Ed Davis decides to leave early.

Yea...LSU couldn't hit a garbage 3 for me at the end of that game to cover the spread? :mad::mad:

Great game until the 7 minute mark and then LSU decided to be stupid on offense and UNC executed great.

Damn, sorry about the line. Lawson was simply brilliant in the second half...No turnovers on top of the 21 points.

Damn, sorry about the line. Lawson was simply brilliant in the second half...No turnovers on top of the 21 points.

Yea, it was 11.5....Just rode the money I had made the first 2 days(I went 8-3-1 in my 12 bets)...Really liked that spread especially with Lawson's status up in the air.

Either way, even with him playing, LSU should have played better down the stretch and made that a better game in the last 5 minutes...They just got stupid.

Archived