Friday 6/21 vs Houston

86this

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

If the Orioles do start locking up some of their young talent with early contract extensions I wouldn't be surprised if Westburg is first.

Depends on how realistic Boras is in his evaluation of Westburgs worth. He cost a couple of guys big paydays last year by over-valuing them.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Yankees had 2 on 0 outs and came up with a goose egg.

Soto wasn't happy on the called strike 3.  Darren O'Day was bashing him a little on Atlanta's broadcast.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

If the Orioles do start locking up some of their young talent with early contract extensions I wouldn't be surprised if Westburg is first.

As the least hyped guy I wonder if he might be most likely to sign a team friendly deal. He also has competition in the organization at 2B and 3B so we have some leverage.

If Santa has a career year with the homeruns and is still playing good defense what is he looking to cost for a team in free agency this offseason?  

I am thinking three years at 15 million for a total of 45 million.  Just throwing that out there.

Just now, 86this said:

Soto wasn't happy on the called strike 3.  Darren O'Day was bashing him a little on Atlanta's broadcast.

It's a bad look when players complain about strikes that are strikes.

image.thumb.png.c9c8812a3ecb1c2c024bd3e964d98780.png

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Depends on how realistic Boras is in his evaluation of Westburgs worth. He cost a couple of guys big paydays last year by over-valuing them.

It's just a guess, but Westburg in theory shouldn't be as expensive as Gunnar or Adley so maybe it's easier to get done.

2 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

As the least hyped guy I wonder if he might be most likely to sign a team friendly deal. He also has competition in the organization at 2B and 3B so we have some leverage.

I have advocated for trying with him too. 

OMG The Astros are now conducting an in-game interview with one of the management guys  talking about upcoming special days… It’s just a bunch of advertising. Lord, please take me now…

Including hello kitty night.

Just kill me…