Oakland 7/7

Frobby

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

What headphones do you use? Recommend any?

I run Sennheiser momentum 3.

I don't recommend them since the 4's are out and last I checked on sale for around two hundred less. 

These are the exact ones I wear.  Lamb skin, very comfy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B3MJBW8/ref=twister_B08BNB4KY3?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Edited by Can_of_corn

45 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Kjerstad is hitting better than Kjerstad right now and it may turn out that he is a better hitter. But that doesn't mean that Cowser doesn't still have use. I don't think it would be good for him, team morale, or even the fanbase (given how popular Cowser appears to be) to send him back to AAA. 

IMO he is fine where he is even if that means he's not an everyday player (now or in the future).

It's not a hill I'm gonna die on but my preseason plan would have been to alternate them between starting OF, bench, and AAA depending on who is hot and who is struggling. Seems like it's Kjerstad's turn right now. If Kjerstad runs with it Cowser will need to gets reps, although I agree we're not quite there yet 

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

So were supposed to pretend he's never played baseball ever? He wasn't even lined up for the throw.  

I agree but sometimes youthful emotions take over what you have been taught.  That is why management sticks with players like Mullins, Hays, Urias, and Mateo.  They value their defense.

5 minutes ago, justD said:

And they don’t seem to emphasize that in Os player development, judging by how often we questioned Cowser doing the same damn thing. 

Seriously, what are they teaching down there?  Do they even know what a cut-off man is?

Just now, Beysbol said:

Wow!! Those are REALLY nice! You an audiophile?

I'm a bit of a music snob.

But to be honest they are overkill for Youtube and Spotify and the source material isn't really top notch.

I spent closer to the current price of the 4's on them when I got them.  I think they are actually going for as much or more than they cost new now as the supply is limited.