Oakland 7/7

Frobby

Farewell Oakland Coliseum. So many memories here. From Ricky Henderson, Mark McGuire, Jose Canseco, Tiny La Russa, and Dennis Eckersly, to the Moneyball teams of the early 2000s with Eric Chavez, and Miguel Tejada. 

Ricky Henderson made base stealing popular in that stadium.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Good win!

Good by Coliseum.

I really appreciated the view Kevin showed everyone on social media (Threads? Instagram?) earlier today. Really gave a completely different perspective on its size and the “view from the top” that no one’s been offered for so many years. 

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

That's right.  Bring back Gary Thorne.  Golden pipes, perhaps drunk by the 6th inning.  Mispronouncing names and not caring.  Having a great time with Palmer.  

He was the best.

My dream job.

3 minutes ago, justD said:

I really appreciated the view Kevin showed everyone on social media (Threads? Instagram?) earlier today. Really gave a completely different perspective on its size and the “view from the top” that no one’s been offered for so many years. 

I think the whole broadcast team was up on Mount Davis.  From Geoff Arnold's X post, it looks kind of high and steep!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Farewell Oakland Coliseum. So many memories here. From Ricky Henderson, Mark McGuire, Jose Canseco, Tiny La Russa, and Dennis Eckersly, to the Moneyball teams of the early 2000s with Eric Chavez, and Miguel Tejada. 

Ricky Henderson made base stealing popular in that stadium.

Jeff Fisher is trash.