This mornings game is on Roku TV (Sunday 7/14)

1 hour ago, wildcard said:

I found the Roku channel on my TV and I see the O's /Yankee game page.   Do I have go sign in or will it just play at 11:30?

You have to go to Channel and click on the link they show. At least that’s what I did. 

Thanks @fansince1988 woke up from my Sunday morning nap, saw a notification the game was on before noon.  Panicked (as much as one should panic for an O’s game odd scheduling), tried to find the game.  Nothing.   So go to OH and there is the answer.    

Also, late in the game but if anyone else foolishly tried using his laptop with an HDMI cable to the TV, it’s sooo much better with the TV browser.     

Now let’s finish string and win this game! 

24 minutes ago, Say O! said:

Big Ben has really become outstanding color analyst.  Really blends stats into his commentary in addition to traditional insights about pitch types, game flow, etc.

I hadn't heard his Kevin Brown (the pitcher) lighter fluid anecdote before today.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, murph said:

Thanks @fansince1988 woke up from my Sunday morning nap, saw a notification the game was on before noon.  Panicked (as much as one should panic for an O’s game odd scheduling), tried to find the game.  Nothing.   So go to OH and there is the answer.    

Also, late in the game but if anyone else foolishly tried using his laptop with an HDMI cable to the TV, it’s sooo much better with the TV browser.     

Now let’s finish string and win this game! 

I'm glad you were able to watch the game. I didn't care for the pro-Yankee broadcast (minus Big Ben who was fantastic). In the end it made it that much more enjoyable listening to them swallow their mics. It was one of the best I've seen on TV in recent memory. Go O's!!