8/7 @Toronto

eddie83

1 hour ago, Roy Firestone said:

Eloy looks like hes crashing back to earth...

And suddenly the rocket has launched back into the stratosphere.

He's barely been here a week and he's already soared in the sky, come crashing back to earth, and now is soaring again.   What an amazing rollercoaster ride Eloy Jiminez is.

Just now, SteveA said:

And suddenly the rocket has launched back into the stratosphere.

He's barely been here a week and he's already soared in the sky, come crashing back to earth, and now is soaring again.   What an amazing rollercoaster ride Eloy Jiminez is.

😂 

Good Lord, I don't know what was a more annoying commercial, that Amazon commercial or that awful Dick's commercial where everyone calls that lady at the same time asking her to buy stuff for them!

1 hour ago, Uli2001 said:

The vibes around this team are all wrong. Too many injuries, underperforming (or I should say, performing at the expected level) trades, a manager who seems out of answers, and so on. They have managed to barely hang on for the past few weeks, but it seems inevitable now that a long losing streak will be arriving sooner or later, probably sooner.

I respectfully disagree. This is a great team with great chemistry. 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Good Lord, I don't know what was a more annoying commercial, that Amazon commercial or that awful Dick's commercial where everyone calls that lady at the same time asking her to buy stuff for them!

Thankfully MLB TV doesn’t show commercials.