8/7 @Toronto

eddie83

5 minutes ago, Brian88 said:

Eloy was carrying a piano running the bases so it only seems fair if the gear stays on

Per Savant there are 27 people slower in sprint speed. I now question that site. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, bpilktree67 said:

Just a bit longer than all the comments about how bad the offense is earlier in the game.  

Well we should be able to have a day w/o a bunch of threads about how terrible the offense is.  Or is 7 runs not enough?

Just now, Rbiggs2525 said:

I don’t like the strategy of letting the reliever get the 4th out to start an inning. Their adrenaline has dropped especially after a big offensive inning.

I’m fine with it. I did wonder once they went up 4 if he would allow Perez clean inning. 

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Good Lord, I don't know what was a more annoying commercial, that Amazon commercial or that awful Dick's commercial where everyone calls that lady at the same time asking her to buy stuff for them!

Jardiance is pretty bad too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Good Lord, I don't know what was a more annoying commercial, that Amazon commercial or that awful Dick's commercial where everyone calls that lady at the same time asking her to buy stuff for them!

Jardiens is really swell... the little pill with the big store-ey to tell

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

And suddenly the rocket has launched back into the stratosphere.

He's barely been here a week and he's already soared in the sky, come crashing back to earth, and now is soaring again.   What an amazing rollercoaster ride Eloy Jiminez is.

Wasn’t that another ground ball?

I didn’t see the first part of the hit.