Soto up, Mayo down

deward

1 hour ago, 1fingerwillie said:

We have one roster spot coming available in September. We also have on obvious player to send to the minors in Soto. Mountie and O'Hearn are here through the season. Thus we have 2 spots for 3 players that most expect to be on the roster in September.

After the season they could deal Mountcastle or O’Hearn or both.

Just now, Roll Tide said:

Meh…After Sept 1st they could have one or both of them up without feeling pressure to play them.

Sigh...I was responding to a post about the September expansion. We currently have two spots for that and three players. That is what my post was about. We aren't discussing the same thing. Tell me how Mayo, Westie, and HK all make the September roster. 

26 minutes ago, 1fingerwillie said:

Sigh...I was responding to a post about the September expansion. We currently have two spots for that and three players. That is what my post was about. We aren't discussing the same thing. Tell me how Mayo, Westie, and HK all make the September roster. 

You forgot about Mateo.

I would have to guess it will be one of Mayo/Kjerstad on the postseason roster.  Mayo could get some more MLB time in September and then go back down when Westburg or Mateo comes back.  It looks like Westburg/Mateo won't be back till mid September at earlist, with question whether Mateo will be back at all.

We'll see but I think fair chance he's back Labor Day.    Aug 2 - Aug 14 was 13 days, and the final 28 starting with the White Sox under 45, in case maybe you don't want to start Emmanuel Rivera against LHP in the AL playoffs.

Kid is a lifetime .500 hitter at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.