8/24 - Astros vs Orioles - Orioles HOF Day

86this

13 minutes ago, TopGunnar said:

You know what I love the most. When something good happens and everybody starts posting things like, “oh I thought the offense is dead”, “I thought we should fire Hyde”, “I thought Holliday stinks”, etc. I get it, I’m excited over an exciting play too. But 1 hit after not scoring for 6 innings doesn’t change my opinion on anything. 

Yeah, that’s way more annoying than the folks who drone on and on about how bad the team is and how unenjoyable they are to watch and how the season is already over. Good call.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

It's going to be a Yankees vs. Dodgers World Series.  It was decided before the season.  Did you miss the memo?

I remember when David Stern was asked his dream matchup for the NBA Finals.  He said Lakers vs Lakers.  :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Yeah, that’s way more annoying than the folks who drone on and on about how bad the team is and how unenjoyable they are to watch and how the season is already over. Good call.

You’re right. 1 is annoying but 1 is foolish.