9/9 Game 1 vs BOS at Fenway

Jagwar

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

That does appear your shtick, yes.

Game threads are like Vegas. Anything goes. But it stays here. 

If you think the game is over, I'm calling you out. Turn off the game and stop posting. 

2 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Yes I have. And it's baseball, and it's Fenway

My only beef with the game threads is that you get these freaking Eeyore Chicken Littles who declare "game over" in the 3rd inning of a game. If you really think that, then turn off the game, go to bed, and spare us your pessimistic BS. 

You have to predict the future based on the present, and the Orioles’ present and recent past gives absolutely no indication that we will win tonight. Therefore, assuming a loss, while pessimistic, is not at all unwarranted.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

It was a thing.

I think proper board etiquette wouldn't include making snarking remarks about it.

Good thing I'm not critiquing anyone's board etiquette.

If you can’t handle negative criticism about a poorly performing O’s team, may I suggest go touching grass?

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Mayo hit that ball well...to the deepest part of CF...Im looking for ANY trend...

I am rooting for him as much as anyone, but that was 90.5 mph off the bat and 330 feet. Definition of a lazy fly ball.