Adley and the Broken Dam

Explosivo

5 hours ago, Explosivo said:

Was Adley’s hit last night the start of the feel good O’s? The ones who smash with RISP? We’ve handled our business in getting on base just fine, but with that Adley game winning hit, are the pent up waters, building and building, the cracks of frustration and torment rupturing, and the bursting forth of glorious timely hitting to emerge?

Will the Ohearn behemoth, graced to us by the unrequited Royals, coming down from that golden crowned land that can’t even cook BBQ right, take his rightful place among the clutchest of clutch? 

Will Mully, the ice watered King of Kool, bring forth new life with his sweet swing? Will the Milkman’s soured supply turn fresh once again, rejuvenated by the pure unadulterated vibes of his pasture?

Will the Venom from Venezuela, continue to set the Tater Tone?

Will the skies reign down bombs from Gunnar’s mighty wrathful swing?

Is the moment our glorious Birds chirp a heavenly sound, whispering to clamor as they take flight to a Hallowed month of playoff bound baseball?

Let forth these mighty waters roll, let them wash over this fanbase like the healing waters of Galilee, arising again new men and women bound for hopeful glory. 

Are we renewed? Have we cleansed our despair with the rushing waters of runs? I say, “Yes Sir!” I say, “Go to War Miss Agnes! Ain’t the beer cold!”

Love the post.....but lest we forget, we have questionable starting pitching and a mostly dysfunctional bullpen.....and despite Adley's hit last night, we sure had way too many LOB's.  That will be our downfall.

But I hope your prophecy rings true, my friend!

3 hours ago, survivedc said:

Why did you have to come after KC BBQ though?

A deep seated rivalry down south in the hot confines of my native abode, the firey inhospitable land of The Alamo where men like Houston made their proclamation, “Y’all can go to Hell, I’m going to Texas.”

6 hours ago, Explosivo said:

Was Adley’s hit last night the start of the feel good O’s? The ones who smash with RISP? We’ve handled our business in getting on base just fine, but with that Adley game winning hit, are the pent up waters, building and building, the cracks of frustration and torment rupturing, and the bursting forth of glorious timely hitting to emerge?

Will the Ohearn behemoth, graced to us by the unrequited Royals, coming down from that golden crowned land that can’t even cook BBQ right, take his rightful place among the clutchest of clutch? 

Will Mully, the ice watered King of Kool, bring forth new life with his sweet swing? Will the Milkman’s soured supply turn fresh once again, rejuvenated by the pure unadulterated vibes of his pasture?

Will the Venom from Venezuela, continue to set the Tater Tone?

Will the skies reign down bombs from Gunnar’s mighty wrathful swing?

Is the moment our glorious Birds chirp a heavenly sound, whispering to clamor as they take flight to a Hallowed month of playoff bound baseball?

Let forth these mighty waters roll, let them wash over this fanbase like the healing waters of Galilee, arising again new men and women bound for hopeful glory. 

Are we renewed? Have we cleansed our despair with the rushing waters of runs? I say, “Yes Sir!” I say, “Go to War Miss Agnes! Ain’t the beer cold!”

When did Shakespeare become an Oriole fan?

1 hour ago, HowAboutThat said:

I’d like to point out that Guinness is best drunk at room temperature…

Not sure if this is intended to be a serious post or something else but Guinness is not meant to be served at room temperature. It is best served cold to maintain the CO2. Maybe this is a personal preference?