5/27 Blue Jays @ Orioles

isestrex

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree...I couldn't see the play and assuming he wasn't dead meat, based on the situation game is already tied, its the go-ahead run - 3 outs away from a win.

No, he was out by a large margin. You didn't see the play, so trust me.. horrible send.

The catcher had the ball well within time to turn and tag. It wasn't even close.

Wow- gotta say... was ready to leave for the gym- but figured i'd wait and watch what the Os did in the 8th with Halladay out. Thank goodness i did.

Too bad all those priot bad throws by the Jays enticed the sending of Jones to go home there. All the pressure on our bullpen now!

Can we please get rid of Samuel? That was a horrible horrible send.

At least it's tied.

Yeah im very dissapointed in that decision. Its not like we had a bad hitter coming up...it was our cleanup guy

It's hard to score from first on anything down the lines in OPACY. Too small a ball park to do it, even with a fast runner like AJ. Gap to gap is the only way to score from first here, IMO.

Maybe that's something we'd know about our own park by now... it's only been open since '92. Plus, Rios has a cannon.

Archived