5/29 Tigers @ Orioles -You Know Who's Debut

PeteCanes

I don't have anything to add beyond this... This is the very first time I've seen Matt Wieters play live.

I am speechless...

I have seen SO many things already, just into the 3rd inning. Wieters jawwing with the ump. The UMPIRE called Time Out and walked down the first base line.

In Wieters 1st AB, every time he was just about to get in the box, his eyes were fairly darting around the infield. He, on EVERY SINGLE PLAY, offense or defense, just seems to be so locked into the exact current situation. In charge.

Of the whole GAME even! Again, offense or defense, if he is box score-edly IN the game... for one, he is always within two feet of the home plate ump. He was talking to him. Taking control of the game even from the umpires.

And MASN just showed a rainbow over OPACY, over the Warehouse even. That is so biblical that I'll jush hush up and let the night play out.

peace

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hardly. Mora tagged up on a flyball no deeper than the single he just hit.

It was deeper then where Thomas picked up the ground ball. The situations are the same. If you want the team to be aggressive they are both good plays. Nick's ball was very shallow. MM gets pounded here and to me, he was pushing the action there.

Archived