O's Getting Serious About Sano?

Lucky Jim

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woah I stopped in my tracks when I saw the WE ARE PENN STATE sig.

Graduated in December of '08. Thats awesome man, do you still get a chance to go to games at Beaver Stadium? For those who don't know its like Camden Yards + M&T Bank Stadium in terms of size and no, I'm not exaggerating : )

WE ARE!

I did not go to Penn State. Been a fan since I was a little kid. I went to Haverford College and we didn't have a football team I went to see UVa play Penn State in Charlottesville years ago and wore a Penn State Jersey. I grew up a Phillies fan.

How would i know? I have never dealt with Baltimore. I don't even think I said one thing that wasn't in the newspapers. I just came in here b/c I like message boards and thought that you guys were pretty well informed. You also have a ton of posters like the Penn State scout board. I admire you guys for being such loyal fans.

I never said that you did. The only question I was asking was about Angelos, which you have said you have no idea about.

Graduated in December of '08. Thats awesome man, do you still get a chance to go to games at Beaver Stadium? For those who don't know its like Camden Yards + M&T Bank Stadium in terms of size and no, I'm not exaggerating : )

WE ARE!

Looks like a great recruiting class coming up for 2010. We need to load a small bus of players from MD this year. Bowman is a beast. Too bad about Jelani Jenkins going to Florida.

Like I said I can't comment on teams involved. Have a nice day. I guess agents can't talk to the fans of a team. amazing.

Sorry buddy, like any public forum, there are always a couple...

Please don't be deterred from posting, even if Sano doesn't sign I think it'd be great to have an agent who can share certain expertise that others of us don't get to see.

Love to see what you think of Boras's approach to things. :)

Looks like a great recruiting class coming up for 2010. We need to load a small bus of players from MD this year. Bowman is a beast. Too bad about Jelani Jenkins going to Florida.

Yeah Jenkins went to my wife's alma mater, I was pulling to get him to my Terps, but should have known we wouldn't land him.

Guest BrettMeister86

They've done really well on the offensive side of the ball. The receiver that committed (Adrian Coxson?) was just upgraded to a 5 star recruit, but really need to sign some DT's and DE's to replace Evans and Maybin (a friend of mine and Baltimore native also). If they can land Shariff and Fortt they are in REAL good shape. Yeah yeah I know its a baseball board but this opportunity doesn't happen everyday.

You scared him away! :eektf:
Please ignore waroriole Rob.
Sorry a few people had to ruin it for you.
Don't know why some people think message boards run the world.
Sorry buddy, like any public forum, there are always a couple...

LOL, seriously I had a question that seemed legitimate. I don't know why people would think that is trying to run him away.

Liquid, thanks for all the info on Sano. I saw globalpost's Dominican Dreams, Part 2 on Sano and he seems like a great kid that any team would be fortunate to have. Anyways, my question is: how would you compare Sano as a prospect to US phenom Bryce Harper? Both guys are the same age and seem very good.

LOL, seriously I had a question that seemed legitimate. I don't know why people would think that is trying to run him away.

How could directly questioning his professionalism seem inappropriate to us?

It is like showing up at a party and having the host say to everyone, "why are you here?" Then after you leave, the host says, "What? I didn't tell him he had to leave, I just asked why he was here."

How could directly questioning his professionalism seem inappropriate to us?

It is like showing up at a party and having the host say to everyone, "why are you here?" Then after you leave, the host says, "What? I didn't tell him he had to leave, I just asked why he was here."

I actually wondered if it was professional for an agent to post on a fansite. I didn't say that it was, but I was curious b/c I've never heard of that happening before. Perhaps I could have worded it better, but I wasn't trying to imply that he was unprofessional.

WE ARE!

PENN STATE!

Good to see some other Penn State fans on the board. A lot of these people must be sick of us bringing all of the Maryland players up north.

Archived